Go Back   SolidHost Forums Sales Services

Old Sep 24th, 2006, 22:21   #1
harzem
Customer

Default Double Payment

Hi,

I'm the owner of vps.harzem.com , which is located at Netherlands, so I'm a solidhost customer.

I've sent this mails to support@solidhost.com because billing@solidhost.com never replied. Also I've re-send these but didn't still get a response.

Quote:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I was a DEHE customer at NL network, and now I'm a solidhost customer. (vps.harzem.com)

In my paypal records at sertansenturk{a~t}yahoo.com, it looks there are two payments (both 46$) within a few days.

1. Aug.25, to paypal@dehe.com , with ID 2GL35146R2545072N
2. Aug 31, to paypal@solidhost.com , with ID 47A03504V4743461V

There was a problem with the first payment (it didn't look like processed, so I still looked like I should pay), and I've sent the ID to dehe, and they corrected the problem. But now I see instead of correcting it, there was a second payment made. I can also verify by looking at my funds, I have 46$ less than I should have.

This was my friend's account, so I didn't have time to check these. Now I have my own paypal address, paypal{a~t}harzem.com , so I'll be able to check more often.

In short, I have two problems:
- There are multiple payments for the same month, so I need something to be done. Preferably accepting one of them as a payment for next month. Or a refund can also be acceptable, so I will pay for the next month as usual.
- Changing my paypal account to paypal{a~t}harzem.com in your records. So I will no more use sertansenturk{a~t}yahoo.com

Quote:
I've sent a message to billing@solidhost.com and I couldn't get any response. The mail I've sent is below.
I know you are very busy due to last DEHE transfer, but I need this solved as soon as possible.

Please can you refund me that extra 46$, and change my paypal address to paypal{a~t}harzem.com as mentioned below? I don't want to change my server provider, but my partner (whom I'm working with in internet projects) insists that we should move to solarvps. I can't argue against him anymore if these issues aren't solved in a timely manner. We won't (and can't) pay for our next billing cycle at 25th September unless this issue is solved within a few days.

Please inform the billing department about this. It we get charged for the next cycle without this refund, we'll unfortunately need to consider moving to solarvps. If solved, I can convince my partner to keep working with solidhost.

There have been a few mails between support and me, but these are mails concerning the main issues.

My fisrt mail is sent at September 15th. I think enough weekdays passed for this to be processed by the billing department. I know today is Sunday night, so I hope you'll be able to pass this post to your billing department tomorrow.

Unfortunately my web partner (mentioned at the last lines of the second mail, who is also paying a half of the bill) insists to go with solarvps. We want the double payment at Aug 31st to be considered as the payment for September 27th.

I'm resisting to open a official dispute at Paypal, and probably never will.

Then we will want our account to be closed at October 27th. This means we don't ask for a refund, but the last double payment to be considered as our last payment. Please inform us the date our VPS account will be closed so we can get backups accordingly.

Sorry to say that we are leaving, but I'm sure solidhost will be as reputable as it was before soon, and I'll buy my other personal VPSs from solidhost in the near future. Your support was great and pricing was fair, but half-paying partners sometimes say the half of the word.
harzem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 09:08   #2
harzem
Customer

Is it too early to bump the topic now?
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 22:07   #3
harzem
Customer

Another 46$ is automatically paid via paypal, which we didn't want it to. Unfortunately we will open an official paypal dispute if we don't get a refund of 46$ in 24 hours.

This refund is expected to paypal{~at]harzem.com paypal account.

Last edited by harzem; Oct 1st, 2006 at 22:12.
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 22:17   #4
SH-Andre
SolidHost Crew

Dear Harzem,

Sorry for not responding to this topic sooner, we hadn't noticed this thread. We did, however, respond to every billing inquiry we received and I don't see any email from anyone with the name "Harzem" amongst those emails during all of September.

For any refunds and/or cancellations, please contact our billing department at billing@solidhost.com. They usually respond by the next business day. I'm not sure what happened with your previous emails but it looks like we never received anything.

Regarding your latest message: note that we are not charging you, your paypal account is sending us those payments because you apparently have created a monthly payment subscription to send us $46 every month. You can cancel such a subscription within your own paypal account. Even though we didn't charge you, we will definitely make sure to refund any bogus payments, but you will have to discuss this with our billing department as we cannot handle such an issue on a public forum.

-----------------
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost Administrators

Solid as a Rock
SH-Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 22:28   #5
harzem
Customer

Thanks for your help. Sorry for posting this publicly, but the mail departments were either not responding (billing) or was not handling the problem (support, we mailed a few times but the responses of support department was not helping anything.)

I'm sending a mail to billing now, and I hope some sort of confirmation mail.
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 22:42   #6
harzem
Customer

Ok, no confirmation email was recieved. Can you manually verify that my email recieved a few minutes ago?
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 00:38   #7
SH-Andre
SolidHost Crew

I have verified that we have received your email. Our billing department will reply by tomorrow (Monday) at the latest.

Thank you for your patience.

-----------------
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost Administrators

Solid as a Rock
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 18:30   #8
harzem
Customer

It is Tuesday afternoon now and I still didn't get any response. I hope the mail didn't get overlooked.
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 18:46   #9
SH-Andre
SolidHost Crew

Our billing department did respond. I have asked them to resend the message.

-----------------
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost Administrators

Solid as a Rock
Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 19:33   #10
harzem
Customer

I didn't get it. My email adress is harzem {at~] gmail.com, which I've also registered to this forum with. Do the records match?