Go Back   SolidHost Forums Sales Services

Old Sep 15th, 2006, 15:12   #1
chadon
Customer

Default No response?

I am a customer at Dehe.com and since I registered there all my payments were sent with Paypal to Andre at Solidhost. Andre was then the president of the company. This month the company has been sold without any notification to us and my payment has been sent to Andre. I submited a dispute complaint at Paypal, contacted your billing support 24h ago but never received any answer. Can someone here tell me what is happening?
Thank you.
chadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 17:25   #2
SH-Andre
SolidHost Crew

Hi Chadon,

You submitted your request yesterday, and our billing department responds to all inquiries by the next business day. As such, please be patient, our billing department will respond shortly.

-----------------
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost Administrators

Solid as a Rock
SH-Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 17:41   #3
chadon
Customer

Exactly. This is friday evening in Europe. Does it mean I have to wait till next monday to receive my money back?
Dehe is waiting for my payment should I ask them to "be patient" ?
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 18:30   #4
SH-Andre
SolidHost Crew

You submitted your inquiry on Thursday so you will get a response by Friday (at the latest).

Also I'm not really aware of the issue itself (I've only checked whether we received your email, and we did), but if you originally signed up with DEHE, then why are you sending payments to us? Even when we operated DEHE, the payments for DEHE were to be sent to paypal@dehe.com.

-----------------
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost Administrators

Solid as a Rock
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 18:47   #5
chadon
Customer

Quote:
Also I'm not really aware of the issue itself (I've only checked whether we received your email, and we did), but if you originally signed up with DEHE, then why are you sending payments to us? Even when we operated DEHE, the payments for DEHE were to be sent to paypal@dehe.com.
This is a good question. Before I signed up at DEHE I contacted them asking if they would accept Paypal payments and how this would be done. They sent me an URL to subscribe to a monthly Paypal payment subscription. Since that date all payments were sent to paypal@solidhost.com
I just hope the new team at DEHE will be better than the old one.
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 18:49   #6
SH-Andre
SolidHost Crew

I see, well I'm sure you can agree with me that mistakes like that are human and can happen. Note that I didn't imply to accuse you of making a mistake at any point, I was only trying to figure out what happened.

As for your comment about the old DEHE team: that's us basically. If you think we weren't any good, would you mind telling me what we did wrong other than this administrative mistake?

-----------------
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost Administrators

Solid as a Rock
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 19:07   #7
chadon
Customer

I am sorry if I seem agressive and I know mistakes can be made but waiting over 30h to get any sign of activity from Solidhost to finally get this kind of discussion (see below) from your support team gives me doubts about how effective this team is. Other than that I never had any trouble with DEHE since I signed up in May except the ones from last week end.

Quote:
Author Contents

Posted on 15 Sep 2006 08:34 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello
My payment for my hosting account at Dehe.com has
been sent to this address: paypal@solidhost.com
Dehe has changed ownership and I need to pay the
right company. I contacted you via the Paypal dispute console, sent an email to
billing@SolidHost.com , posted a message in your forum at
solidhost.com and after 24h I never received a reply. Please let me know what to
do to get my money back.
Thank you.

Samuel Taylor

Posted on 15 Sep 2006 08:37 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Please provide us the login detials of your server so that we can further assist you.

Best regards,
Samuel Taylor
SolidHost/DEHE Engineer

Posted on 15 Sep 2006 08:43 AM

Why would I give my server details at Dehe to solidhost?
My server is working perfectly. All I need is a money refund.

Samuel Taylor

Posted on 15 Sep 2006 08:57 AM

Hello,

According to new administrative changes your support/billing will be handled by DEHE, so if you need further assistance then please contact support@dehe.com or billing@dehe.com. For more information please refer to the URL http://dehe.com/showthread.php?t=989.

Best regards,
Samuel Taylor
SolidHost/DEHE Engineer

Posted on 15 Sep 2006 09:12 AM

Did you read the message I sent?
I know the billing is handled by DEHE. The problem is that my payment for my Dehe account has been sent to Solidost.
Here is the details:

Dear XXXX,

This email confirms that you sent $46,00 USD to Andre van Vliet as a subscription payment.

-----------------------------------
Payment Details

Date of payment: 14 Sep 2006
Amount: $46,00 USD

Subscription Details

Amount: $46,00 USD
Date: 14 Sep 2006
Subscription Name: DEHE VPS Solutions
Subscription Number: S-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Item Number: 1450

Contact Information

If you have any questions or concerns about this subscription, please contact:

Name: Andre van Vliet
Email: paypal@solidhost.com

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Samuel Taylor

Posted on 15 Sep 2006 09:17 AM

Hello,

I am passing this issue to billing department and from billing department someone get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Samuel Taylor
SolidHost/DEHE Engineer

Posted on 15 Sep 2006 09:20 AM

The billing department didn't answer the email I sent 24h ago. How long do I have to wait?

Old Sep 15th, 2006, 19:18   #8
chadon
Customer

OK. I received the refund a few minutes ago. I am sorry for all the troubles but I always got immediate support from DEHE's old technical team and expected your billing team to be the same. I had a bill to pay and no money so the stress got the bad side out of me
Thank you.

Last edited by chadon; Sep 15th, 2006 at 19:27. Reason: I forgot to thank you.