Go Back   SolidHost Forums SolidHost News Announcements

Old Sep 11th, 2006, 08:49   #11
mortin
Customer

Dehe is take-over by JaguarPC
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=546134

My vps is in NL facility. Where should I open a ticket ? There is no respond from support@solidhost.com ! ? The case is very urgent !

Regards
Marcin
mortin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 09:34   #12
JMJ
Customer

Hi Mortin,

Solidhost support answer to me, so please wait for a while if you have mailed to the support@solidhost.com

These changes in Dehe won't affect to SolidHost NL customers. I'm sure Andre will also post here shortly.

Br,
J-M
JMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 22:22   #13
minx
Customer

Well, my story sounds very similar...

Firstly i did not receive any emails about the change, don't know why... just didn't, surely they would have got through regardless of the spam filters... anyways... on Friday just gone i find my site off line, unable to login to FTP also, after emailing Andre he informs me of the move/sale... i didn't know who to contact, my site was 'missing' because Greg at DEHE didn't have my account, Andre asked me to contact him "if i didn't pay my bill then obviously thats why it's off line" but i received no reminders or emails of any kind...

Now i believe i have supplied the right information about my admin account ( i have 2 sites, ones working the others not)

Greg has been helpful but 3 days has passed (weekend) and i have yet to receive a reply both from Greg and Andre...

I believe my due date had passed for a payment and so my account lapsed into whatever... but i just get the 'cannot connect to server' page...

This is all very frustrating and my site is a commercial site and so is loosing money by the day... i hope this is resolved asap... Andre has been very good in the past...but this just freaked me out and knocked off about 1000 kudos points for whoever has my site

-M
minx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 22:51   #14
JMJ
Customer

Hi,

Hope this new coming billing system fixes these billing problems. I think you can also your selves ask these bills before they go over due?

I hope that your issue gets solved quickly.

Br, JMJ
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 02:00   #15
minx
Customer

I believe my payment was overdue but not by much, what do they do with the site usually?

-M
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 02:38   #16
SH-Andre
SolidHost Crew

Our apologies for not responding to this thread sooner. For the sake of clarity:

All accounts hosted in USA have been moved to our former subsidiary DEHE.com back in August, as announced. If your account is hosted in USA then you should contact DEHE regarding all issues such as billing, support and everything else. All NL-hosted accounts are completely unchanged and will stay with us at SolidHost. In other words; from August onwards SolidHost is only hosting in Europe (NL), and DEHE is only hosting in USA (Atlanta). The main intention of this seperation is to further improve all services, as now we can work with independent and dedicated teams to manage each facility.

Minx, since your account is hosted with DEHE now, you should post your questions at the DEHE.com forums. I'm afraid there's nothing we can do here other than passing on information.

-----------------
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost Administrators

Solid as a Rock

Last edited by SH-Andre; Oct 24th, 2006 at 02:52.
SH-Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 03:03   #17
minx
Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Minx, since your account is hosted with DEHE now, you should post your questions at the DEHE.com forums. I'm afraid there's nothing we can do here other than passing on information.
It's not... here's the email i have just received

"I did get all your emails and spent the day searching high and low, had my techs looking as well but we just dont have this account or any of its data. I recreated your client account in our system and will have someone send you the site logins in a moment. Please let me know if theres more i could do for you, I wish there were something more I could do"

If the site was online Thursday i need to know why it's gone, who's responsible and how i can rectify the situation, my payment was just a little time overdue... ready to pay, to whoever/whatever is holding my site... some software someplace has been activated to suspend the site because of a late payment...to have a the host admin's shrug their shoulders pointing me in opposite directions isn't good enough in my opinion, the site just simply cannot disappear without recourse, needless to say i will be perusing this, thanks for your help so far but if you were in my shoes you would be just as concerned and ask just the same questions

-M
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 03:13   #18
minx
Customer

I would also like to point out that another site of mine which i believe was also hosted on the same server using the same administration email setup is actually working...(how long will that last before it go's pop?) can anyone find that for me? either at DEHE or SH?... i've sent Greg an email to track this down... now if Greg cannot find my other (missing) site then where is it?... gotta be somewhere, on someones server waiting to be re-activated/moved whatever... i don't mean to be rude, but if this has happened then i've waisted 5 years of my life developing a project
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 00:34   #19
JMJ
Customer

Hi,

I think it easy to find out where your domain is hosted, example from here:
http://www.domaintools.com/

Try to look IP or domain of yours and you find where your domain is pointed.

Br,
JMJ
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 14:30   #20
tonino
Customer

I would like to ask when is the new billing system going to be ready and when is the new Solidhost profile (website, product range, etc) is going to come out?

We have been told many times in the past that the new billing system is coming out, but all deadlines have passed without any progress. Please provide some more info on what the future brings...
tonino is offline   Reply With Quote