Go Back   SolidHost Forums SolidHost News Announcements

Old Aug 18th, 2006, 12:28   #1
SH-Andre
SolidHost Crew

Default Administrative changes

Dear customer,

As part of our continuous efforts to improve our services, we have decided to start using a new custom designed billing, support and server monitoring system, which is adjusted to the needs of our company. This change is made in order to improve and streamline daily operations, and will mainly improve the company from an administrative point of view.

Another change we are implementing is that from now on NL and USA operations will be seperated. All USA operations will be accomodated by DEHE.com (including all VPS, dedicated and shared hosting accounts), and all NL operations will be accomodated by our parent company, SolidHost.com. This means that if you currently have a USA-hosted account at SolidHost.com, your billing account will be moved to DEHE.com, and if you have an NL-hosted account at DEHE.com, your billing account will be moved to SolidHost.com. Please note that this is only an administrative change. All USA-hosted DEHE clients will keep their billing account at DEHE.com, the only thing that will change is a different billing and support interface, thanks to the new system as described above.

These changes will be made over the next few days. Every customer will also receive an individual email with a confirmation of the changes as soon as your billing account has been migrated to the new system. This email will also contain any necessary instructions about possible new procedures for opening support tickets and such. Needless to say these new procedures are only being introduced to make things easier for you as a client.

Again, these administrative changes are just part of an internal reorganization and will not affect your hosting account with us in any way, no servers will be touched.

Lastly a note for our resellers: please note that if you have both USA-hosted and NL-hosted accounts, you will receive seperated invoices from SolidHost.com and DEHE.com (one for the NL services and one for USA services).

Should you have any questions about these upcoming changes, you may feel free to ask us any questions at billing@solidhost.com or post your question at http://forums.solidhost.com/showthread.php?t=364

Yours sincerely,
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost CEO and President

-----------------
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost Administrators

Solid as a Rock
SH-Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 21:01   #2
showme48
Customer

I have not received any update as to where I will get support from. I tried the old account at dehe.com but was unable to login.\

Roger
showme48@usa.com
showme48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 23:46   #3
JMJ
Customer

Hi,

I have get support from:
support@solidhost.com

Email there then you get a link to the support desk, or go here:
https://secure.solidhost.com/support/

Correct Andre, if Im wrong.

Thanks.

Br,
JMJ
JMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 11:45   #4
tonino
Customer

There is supposed to be a new billing & support help desk system coming, as far as I know... I hope Andre will update us on soon.
tonino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 14:14   #5
yomain
Customer

Default Please help!! What's going on!!!

Is Andre still involved in SolidHost?

My credit card was charged regularly without a problem up until a few weeks ago.

Then suddenly this DEHE.com appeared with an explanation that payment must now go to them. HOWEVER, just days after being notified of this new payment system, my account is suspended for non-payment after having made timely automatic payment for many months!!!

Now DEHE.com locked my IP after entering my wrong password. And finally, I've been able to get the IP lock cleared and made PayPal payment, but get an error message:
Error code 501. Possible fraud. Error with receiver_email. receiver_email = paypal@dehe.com

We were unable to process your payment. Payment status: Completed

Now DEHE.com has taken my payment, yet continues to ask for a payment. All the while, my account is suspended, my emails are being lost, and all through this thoroughly crude transition and no fault of my own.

Why suspend accounts when you know that you are throwing everyone's payment plans out of whack?

How do I get DEHE.com to fix this error, credit my account and get my account back up and running?

Must I go through this cumbersome payment hell each month? There does not appear to be an option to pay via credit card or monthly.

I just want to resume the monthly payments that were interrupted by Solid Hosts' sudden payment system transition.

ANDRE...SOLID HOST had become my favorite because of its professionalism but the treatment of a loyal customer over the past week has been inexcusable. Please communicate and let us know how to correct these issues!!!
yomain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 00:14   #6
CPUBum
Customer

It was a total pain for us and took a number of emails and communications with Andre to get resolved. This was not a clean move from SolidHost to DEHE as far as we were concerned. It is finally resolved, but now I am concerned about double billing from the old to the new DEHE billing.

I would suggest you send a message to greg@dehe.com and work DIRECTLY with him and CC to andre@dehe.com.

Good Luck... you will get there... we did. LOL
CPUBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 00:19   #7
CPUBum
Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomain View Post
Is Andre still involved in SolidHost?

Must I go through this cumbersome payment hell each month? There does not appear to be an option to pay via credit card or monthly.

Andre is still there and ownes both Solidhost and DEHE.

As for billing, from what I am told, once you enter your card into the new billing system at http://secure.dehe.com/clients then it will bill automatically.

All the same people are dealing with your support issues as with SolidHost... No difference in the people, it just looks like the needed to seperate the Europe and US dealings and DEHE is the one for US.

CB
CPUBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 12:10   #8
yomain
Customer

Default Expecting for an apology.

Thanks CB for your advice.

Not only did I pay TWICE for the same service for the same month (a payment to 2CO.com, and then to DEHE.com via PayPal) but had my site "suspended" after 3 days of "reminders" from DEHE.com on a payment I had already made under their old system. Even after I paid this "extorted" extra month, it still took 2 days just to get someone to respond and get this fixed because DEHE did not recognize my PayPal payment and could only advise me to write "billing@solidhost.com"

You can imagine how customers react to a business when they see "SUSPENDED" on my website for nearly a full week!!! Not to mention all of the emails that I didn't receive, and the customers I've lost due to my emails bouncing back to them. This Solidhost mistake has cost me several years worth of hosting fees.

If Andre indeed still owns the company, I am expecting some type of apology for this inexcusable treatment. I left the big hosting companies for the very reason to avoid this type of bureaucratic, apathetic, corporate treatment.
yomain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 01:12   #9
JMJ
Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonino View Post
There is supposed to be a new billing & support help desk system coming, as far as I know... I hope Andre will update us on soon.
Yes Andre, we wait your update to this.
Thanks.

Br,
JMJ
JMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 14:25   #10
tonino
Customer

I saw in DEHE forum that TODAY is gonna be the day that the new billing system is gonna be lanched... Keep your fingers crossed!
tonino is offline   Reply With Quote