Go Back   SolidHost Forums Sales Suggestions

Old Oct 6th, 2005, 01:40   #1
dnc
Customer

Default invoices on time, please

Dear Solidhost staff ** EDIT
Quote:
SolidHost stuff that's a good one
I would like to suggest the invoices to be generated on time, I had also asked for it in the past some times. The September invoice (due date on 4th) had not been generated in whole September and today 5th October both invoices (October + September) have been generated !! (BTW I payed em ).

You should generate the invoices on time, cause most of us we have a schedule.

This is my only 'complain' with you - well... if this continues I will pay for the whole year in advance - I warn you !!

Keep on the good work!

Thank you
Antonis

PS. some minutes ago I noticed some time outs in jupiter plus on solidhost site. This has been noticed by me here in Greece and also from a customer in Germany. Also, the cpanel / server status page shows only Server Load, Memory Used, Swap used - where are the others??

Last edited by dnc; Oct 6th, 2005 at 01:58.
dnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2005, 01:55   #2
SH-Andre
SolidHost Crew

Hi Antonis,

"SolidHost stuff" that's a good one

We indeed had a problem with the invoices. Currently we still use ModernBill as our billing system and there appeared to be a bug. This should be resolved now. My apologies if this caused any trouble.

We are currently also working on a new billing system which is being written from scratch, and it'll be much better than our existing system. It will also be much more than just a billing system, it will be a complete customer portal where you will be able to manage everything about your server (billing, support, server statistics and monitoring, and so on).

I'm not aware of any network issue recently, we have monitors all over the world and none of them are showing any outages. It could be that there was a problem on the route to our datacenter (and Germany and Greece are on the same route to Atlanta), it's really hard to tell without looking further looking into the issue. If you have the same problem again please open a support ticket then we will look at it immediately.

Regarding the server status: it should be available - it is showing on our end. If it's not showing it could be that cPanel has made yet another change, since they've been making a huge amount of changes recently. It would be best if you could open a support ticket and show us the problem, then we'll be able to look into it for you.

Thanks for the compliments!

-----------------
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost Administrators

Solid as a Rock
SH-Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2005, 03:26   #3
Tayro
Customer

Quote:
We indeed had a problem with the invoices. Currently we still use ModernBill as our billing system and there appeared to be a bug. This should be resolved now. My apologies if this caused any trouble.
Sorry guys, but this just happened to me today. Luckily I've been holding the money aside, wondering when the invoices would arrive. I received 3 of them today... 2 of them overdue.

How's that new billing system coming along? hint hint
Tayro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2005, 14:57   #4
SH-Andre
SolidHost Crew

The invoices that we sent to you were already sent to you before, and we just re-sent them yesterday because they hadn't been paid yet.

-----------------
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost Administrators

Solid as a Rock
Old Dec 31st, 2005, 15:51   #5
Tayro
Customer

That's weird, because I never received them. If I had, they would have been paid. The money was there. In fact, I went into my Modern Bill account to see if there was any sign of them, and there wasn't.

No matter, they're here now (and paid as soon as I received them, I might add).

Email glitch, perhaps?
Tayro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2005, 16:14   #6
SH-Andre
SolidHost Crew

That could be, it's hard to tell really. Either way it shouldn't be a big problem. If you aren't receiving an invoice next month while you were expecting one, you can contact our billing department and they will re-send it to you.

-----------------
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost Administrators

Solid as a Rock
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 22:30   #7
dnc
Customer

It happened to me again, 3 invoices on 31 Dec all of them generated the same time.
dnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 11:58   #8
Shadow1980
Customer

This happened to me as well. However, a few months ago there was a small problem with the Ruby server. Since I was emigrating I was not able to deal with this and my girlfriend dealt with it instead. (As the hosting package is half hers anyways)
She opened a support ticket and things where resolved after a while, with a 2 months free gift from I believe Milovan.
I however received invoices from ALL months since then, and your billing department didn't know about any free months. I replied to them stating the case ID and such so they could look it up themselves and have had no reply ever since.
I am perfectly willing to pay my bills but I would like to know exactly what to pay and when to pay it. I am not paying something while dealing with a billing issue with a billing department of any company as this usually involves said bills and such departments generally respond extremely quickly. (As this is beneficial for both sides)

Either way please look into this, I really have waited long enough now.
Shadow1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 13:12   #9
SH-Andre
SolidHost Crew

Actually that is not true Shadow1980; we clearly explained that you had to contact our billing department in order to receive those two free months.

If there still is any outstanding issue I would suggest to contact our billing department about this.

-----------------
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost Administrators

Solid as a Rock
Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 14:25   #10
Shadow1980
Customer

And I clearly did contact the billing department:

Quote:
Van: Peter Kersbergen [mailto:shadow1980@shadow1980.nl]
Verzonden: zaterdag 31 december 2005 15:15
Aan: billing@solidhost.com
CC: shadow1980@shadow1980.nl
Onderwerp: [MB User] Billing Question
Urgentie: Hoog

Hi there, I just got billed for the past three months even though two months where supposed to be free due to an outage on your end. Could you please look into this before I make my payment? Thank you! Sincerely, Peter Kersbergen Generated by ModernBill .:. Client Billing System
Quote:
To: shadow1980@shadow1980.nl
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 11:34 AM
Subject: RE: [MB User] Billing Question

Hi Peter,

Could you please let me know what outage you are referring to? I'm not aware of any outage at all on any of our servers, so could you please reference the ticket ID of the case in question?
Best regards,
Dennis Hawkins
SolidHost Billing Department
---------------------------
SolidHost Internet Solutions - Solid as a Rock!
http://www.SolidHost.com
---------------------------

Quote:
To: SolidHost Billing
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [MB User] Billing Question

Hi Dennis,

It is a long time ago on the Ruby server. The ticked ID was <removed for privacy reasons>
I was not present at the time this happened and other people dealt with it. (Milovan assisted my gf Ally Murdoch on the matter)
The ticket was opened from her email <removed for privacy reasons>

Thank you for looking into this.

Peter Kersbergen
I am more then happy to tell you the ticked ID and her email in PM, I would prefer not sticking these on public forums.

I would appreciate it if you could tell the billing department to answer my last email, as it is from quite a while ago and as far as I can tell this kind of response time is not your usual way of dealing with customers.

Thank you in advance.

-----------------
[B]Shadow1980[/B] - [URL=http://www.shadow1980.com/]The Internet & More - News from around the globe, Gaming, Rants from real people and Jokes.[/URL]

Last edited by Shadow1980; Jan 22nd, 2006 at 14:36.
Shadow1980 is offline   Reply With Quote