Go Back   SolidHost Forums Sales Pre-Sales

Old Feb 16th, 2005, 19:56   #1
alnitak
Customer

Smile Some questions..

Hi

We are interested in a Server but we are not sure on what we need and we don't have any experience managing Servers.

We have a PHP-NUKE with approximately 45.000 daily visualizations and a forum Invision Power Board 1.3 with approximately the same 45.000 daily visualizations.

We believe that we could work well in your Server: Dual AMD Opteron 242 with SCSI but we hope you can seek advice.

We also wanted to know if it is strictly necessary to install some software like for example the cPanel or if we could manage the Server without that in spite of not having experience.

Another doubt we have is if the possibility exists of contacting with somebody of your company that speaks Spanish or Italian.

I apologize for my English that is very bad and I wait your answer.
alnitak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2005, 21:22   #2
SH-Andre
SolidHost Crew

Dear Alnitak,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The configuration you quoted would work well for that purpose. If you do not have any experience with server management I would recommend getting cPanel with your server and also to get a 'fully management' plan from us. The costs of the full management depend on your exact requirements, it's best to discuss that in private. It would be best if you could send an email to sales@solidhost.com about that.

I'm afraid we do not have anyone working for us who speaks Spanish or Italian. Perhaps a "buenos noches" but that's it.. Nevertheless: don't worry about your English, we understand you very well.

Best regards,

-----------------
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost Administrators

Solid as a Rock
SH-Andre is offline   Reply With Quote