Go Back   SolidHost Forums Support Forums Tutorials / How to?

Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 16:10   #1
andre
Customer

Default Is there another way to contact you besides email

Is there another way to contact you besides email ? To resolves issues ?
Msn or ICQ ?
I have a VPS with you and it looks like i can't receive emails from you guys (ISP problem i think)

I can't send emails from my usual emails. I am using a paid email service for now but i never get your automatic email replies (we are looking into it stuff) nor support emails at all ? In fact, i don't even know if you ever received any emails from me for the past few days ! So...

Let me know
Thanks
Andre

VPS 688
andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 17:23   #2
SH-Andre
SolidHost Crew

Hi Andre,

We have received 3 tickets from you today, which were all responded to within a few minutes.

It also looks like your mailserver accepted our replies, as we didn't get any bounces. Most likely your ISP filtered the messages, perhaps they're in your spam filter?

Best think you can do is to login to our ticket system directly at https://portal.solidhost.com/support/ - you'll be able to find the access details in autoresponder messages which you've received from us previously (before this problem occurred). Alternatively you can reach us by phone or through this forum (although this forum is not an official support gateway). We do not support MSN/ICQ.

In case you're not able to login to the ticket system as described above, then please let us know.

-----------------
Andre van Vliet
SolidHost Administrators

Solid as a Rock
SH-Andre is offline   Reply With Quote